Commonly referred to as the “professional Facebook,” LinkedIn is a professional networking site that allows you to identify and connect with potential networking contacts, research companies, and join professional interest groups.
- LinkedIn Etiquette 101
- Build a Great LinkedIn Student Profile
- Get a Job or Internship using LinkedIn
- Networking Tips with LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Job Search Engine:Leverage the world’s largest professional network to connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Jobs to harness the power of your network and get hired. LinkedIn Jobs surfaces insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
- LinkedIn SalaryDiscover your earning potential with LinkedIn Salary. Explore salaries by job title and location. See how years of experience, industry, location and more can impact your salary.
- LinkedIn InternshipsUse the power of LinkedIn to take the first step in your professional career with the internship finder.
- LinkedIn ProFinder– LinkedIn’s new professional services marketplace that helps to connect entrepreneurs and freelancers with real business projects.