The 12-hour interdisciplinary Accessibility Awareness Certificate provides knowledge and skills related to technology accessibility for all people, including those with disabilities, to become more employable. Coursework fosters innovation and creative problem solving with disability perspectives in curriculum and instruction.
- HRM 632 HR for Special Populations (3 hrs)
- TM 610 Technology & Innovation Management (3 hrs)
- TM 659 Digital Accessibility Policies and Strategies (3 hrs)
Plus, Choice of A or B
- TM 698 Internship (3 cr) or TM 688 Independent Study (3 hrs)
- MGT 671 Internship (3 cr) or MGT 660 Independent Study (3 hrs
Credit Hours: 12 – All required