How do I apply for ADMI 4 status?
How do I apply for ADMI 5 status?
What is the Praxis Exam?
Do I have to take the Praxis Exam and when should I take it?
How do I find out the name of my academic advisor?
How and when do I apply for graduation?
How do I change my major or add an endorsement (minor)?
Can I D/F repeat a course?
What is my catalog year?

Literacy Education Navigation

Huntington Campus
Education Building Room 220
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
Phone: 304-696-3131

South Charleston Campus
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive
South Charleston, WV 25303
Phone: 304-746-1992