Frequently Asked Questions

Shockwave plugin is free and is required on this page!
Shockwave Full Installation! (3.11 MB)

Question: How do I register for courses?
Answer: Registration Instructions

Question: How do I change my major?
Answer: Changing Your Major

College of Science • One John Marshall Drive • Science Building 270 • Huntington, WV 25755 • (304) 696-2372