The higher its numbers, the stronger the Herd. Watch your mailbox, listen for your phone or click here to make a secure online donation. Help us meet this spring’s 630 by 6/30 Challenge by counting yourself among the 630 donors we need by June 30, 2018, to meet our goal.
We in the Marshall family can make a real difference in the lives of today’s Marshall University students. That’s why there’s no better time to come together to meet this spring’s MU challenge. Be the one for Marshall, today!
With your help, we can do even better, this year. Help us meet this springtime challenge, and you will help Marshall reach its goals for 2018:
- Increase enrollment and improve student retention for greater success—in academics and in life.
- Institute a major program to fight addiction and help our families and communities.
- Develop an undergraduate research and creative discovery program to position students for lifelong career success.
- Increase student activities on campus, including more service-learning opportunities.
- Expand economic development and outreach in the community, state-wide.
Support from alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents, and friends like you is vital to driving forward the Herd that is the Marshall family. Because alumni giving factors into university rankings, you will not only impact the lives of current students; you will impact the reputation of your alma mater and the value of your degree.
There is strength in our numbers. Every donor at every level counts toward meeting this challenge to keep a high caliber Marshall education affordable—and the Herd strong with future leaders.
In addition to the satisfaction of knowing you have done right by the Herd, when you make a gift, you become an active Alumni Association member with all the perks of membership, including a strong connection to our growing family of alumni.
The Thundering Herd never backs down from a challenge. Step up to the 630 By 6/30 Challenge.
For the Herd