Phonathon Marketing Representative Job Opportunity
$9.00/hr plus Fridays & Saturdays off!
Located at the Brad D Smith Foundation Hall – 1st Floor
519 John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25703
Sunday 1:45 pm to 5pm
Monday thru Thursday 5:45pm to 9pm
Student callers are vital in the raising of funds for the University and the best ambassadors for Marshall and experiences had here by Alumni – simply because of the fact they are currently living it! Having students fundraise is a great way for Marshall University to maintain such a close relationship with its Alumni, parents of Alumni, donors, and friends in the community.
As a student caller, you must have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to think quickly and strategically, staying on your toes, and a genuine “I BLEED GREEN” attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be able to build relationships and rapport with constituents; updating demographics in the computer and ultimately having success at soliciting gifts for the Annual Fund
- Gain knowledge on a higher level of why Marshall University needs our Alumni and friends to give back to the school and how our annual financial support is utilized
- Meet Phonathon performance standards, accepting constructive feedback and coaching from a supervisor
- Ability to work with other student callers in a team-oriented environment
- Commitment to work at least three (3) three-hour shifts each week Sunday to Thursday, arriving on time with a positive attitude for each shift
Marshall University Student Employment Only. All applicants must be registered for at least one class at Marshall University, have a valid 901 number, and be in good academic standing with at least a 2.5 GPA overall. Each caller must be able to manage school workload and part-time job hours.
Please access the application form HERE, download and fill out on your Windows PC or Mac, then email the completed application to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the posting or how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-696-3321.