The Office for Career Education is pleased to offer a grant for experiential learning (including internships, clinicals, research or field experience) up to $2,000 to students meeting the minimum requirements and with a competitive application. The quantity and award amounts will be based upon the number of applications received, level of financial need, and pay status of the experiential learning project (paid or unpaid). Applications will be reviewed and awarded by the Office of Career Education Campus Council.
- You must be enrolled as a Marshall University student during your experiential learning experience.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who have secured paid experiences, unpaid experiences, or underpaid experiences.
- The experience may or may not be part of an academic program.
- Experiences secured through a fee-based internship placement service are not eligible.
- Your experience must be for an employer other than Marshall University.
- The experience must be a total of 40 or more hours.
- You must be in good academic standing with no current disciplinary actions.
- Proof of experience will be required for the release of funds (ex. offer letter from the company)
- The application does not guarantee an award. This is a competitive process.
- The application must be completed by the individual receiving the funds. (Incomplete forms will not be considered)
#HerdHired Career Experience Grant is made possible thanks to the generosity of the Office of Career Education Employer Partners.