Graduate Certificate in Instructional Technology & Learning
The Graduate Certificate in Instructional Technology & Learning requires 21 hours of course credit. This certificate is intended for professional educators and trainers interested in enhancing their use and integration of technology. This is not an added endorsement program.
- The Certificate focuses on practical applications of various technologies to enhance instructional practice.
- Required courses include CIEC 534, CIEC 600, CIEC 610, CIEC 630, CIEC 635, CIEC 699, and a technology related elective.
Standard Time to Completion: advanced courses are offered on an every other year rotation.
Tuition and Fees: See Office of Bursar: http://www.marshall.edu/wpmu/bursar/index.php
Certificate Application Essentials
How to Apply:
- Prospective certificate-only students should apply for admission to Marshall University as a Certificate/Professional Development student and select the Instructional Technology and Learning Certificate on the application form.
- Applicants should follow the admissions process described in the Graduate Catalog, or at the Graduate Admissions website: http://www.marshall.edu/admissions/apply/
- Students can pursue the graduate certificate while enrolled in the master’s program in Education by submitting a Secondary Program Request form.
Deadline for Application:
Spring Semester: December 1
Fall Semester: August 1
Summer: May 1