Graduate Certificate in Elementary Mathematics Specialist
Dr. Dr. Edna Meisel
The Graduate Certificate in Elementary Mathematics Specialist requires 21 hours of course credit. The certificate is intended for individuals who hold a valid professional teaching license in Elementary Education in any of Grades K-6.
- The Certificate adds a teaching endorsement.
- Satisfactory completion of the required courses meets the requirements for certification.
- The required courses are: CIME 500, CIME 501, CIME 555, CIME 650, CIME 658, CIME 673, and CIEC 534.
Standard Time to Completion: 3-4 semesters. (18 months to 2 years)
Certificate Application Essentials
How to Apply:
- Prospective certificate-only students should apply for admission to Marshall University as a Certificate/Professional Development student and select the Elementary Mathematics Specialist Certificate on the application form.
- Applicants should follow the admissions process described in the Graduate Catalog, or at the Graduate Admissions website.
- Applicants must hold a valid teaching license.
Deadline for Application:
Spring Semester: December 1
Fall Semester: August 1
Summer Semester: May 1