MASTER OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATION STUDIES (GL20)
Smith Hall 257 (map)
304-696-6786 FAX: 304-696-2814
DIRECTOR OF GRADUATE STUDIES
Dr. Stephen Cooper
Smith Hall 246
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- 36 credit hours without thesis or 30 hours with thesis.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Students will have an opportunity to develop individual programs of theory, research, and application among the areas of health communication, interpersonal, organizational, and public communication.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- The program is designed for students who seek careers as communication professionals or who intend to pursue further graduate study in the field.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- PROGRAM LOCATION: