Early Childhood Education
MASTER OF ARTS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (GE60)
Huntington Campus: Jenkins Hall 241 (map)
South Charleston Campus: Graduate College 240
PROGRAM COORDINATOR – HUNTINGTON
Dr. Janet Dozier
Jenkins Hall 241
PROGRAM COORDINATOR – SOUTH CHARLESTON
Dr. Bizunesh Wubie
Graduate College 213
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- Early Childhood Education (online)
- 39 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Students can pursue four venues for graduate level professional development: Graduate certificate programs; Master‚Äôs degree (M.A.); Education Specialist degree (Ed.S.); Doctor of Education degree (Ed.D.).
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- This is one of several programs which provide coordinated, sequential programs of study in an identified area of education.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- GRE or MAT
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- Huntington and South Charleston