MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING, M.S.E. (GT20)
Dr. Eldon Larsen
Graduate College 329
South Charleston campus
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- Engineering Management; Environmental Engineering; Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering
- 30 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- The M.S. in Engineering (M.S.E.) program is an interdisciplinary engineering program designed to meet the specific needs of engineers employed in industry, government, and consulting.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- The program offers a broad core curriculum with opportunities for concentrated study in three areas of emphasis: Engineering Management, Environmental Engineering, and Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- 17-2071.00 Electrical Engineers Bright Outlook
- 17-3025.00 Environmental Engineering Technicians Bright Outlook
- 17-3029.02 Electrical Engineering Technologists Bright Outlook
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- Huntington and South Charleston