MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING, M.S.E. (GT70, GT80, GT90)
Dr. Eldon Larsen
Graduate College 329
South Charleston campus
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, M.S.M.E. (GTA0)
College of Information Technology and Engineering
Weisberg Division of Engineering
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING, M.S.E.E. (GTB0)
- MAJORS OFFERED:
- Engineering Management; Environmental Engineering; Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering
- 30 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- The M.S. in Engineering (M.S.E.) program is an interdisciplinary engineering program designed to meet the specific needs of engineers employed in industry, government, and consulting.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- The program offers a broad core curriculum with opportunities for concentrated study in three majors: Engineering Management, Environmental Engineering, and Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- 17-2071.00 Electrical Engineers Bright Outlook
- 17-3025.00 Environmental Engineering Technicians Bright Outlook
- 17-3029.02 Electrical Engineering Technologists Bright Outlook
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- Huntington and South Charleston