Page may be out of date
This page has not been updated in the last 5 years. The content on this page may be incorrect. If you have any questions please contact the web team.

Welcome New Employee – Azyn Chahryar

Share

Welcome to our newest employee, Azyn Chahryar.

Azyn is our new Office Administrator and has a BBA in Management Information Systems from Marshall University.  Azyn says, “I love the opportunities to learn new things and technologies.  I am a naturally curious person and I’ve always wanted to learn how things work, so getting to see how everything runs is really cool.”

Here’s some other fun facts about our new employee:

Favorite Vacay Spot: Ohahu, HI – It is a small island, but it has so much beauty and adventure!
Currently Watching/Binging: Right now, I can’t get enough of Shameless, Grey’s Anatomy, and Black Mirror
Hobbies/Pastimes: I have been playing the piano since I was about 9 or 10, so I love having some spare time to play. On my free weekends, I travel the state with my best friend and we go to cool places we haven’t seen before. I also have a side business with photography. I love taking pictures, and it allows me to meet so many awesome people and create something beautiful for them.

Connect with Azyn on LinkedIn.

Recent Releases