- This service is only available to current Marshall University students, faculty and staff.
- All items need to be checkout from and returned to the IT Service Desk. Equipment SHOULD NOT be returned using a library book drop. Users WILL be billed for for any and all damage to devices and equipment.
- Items can be reserved in advance. Visit Mobile Device Self-Checkout.
- Devices that are long overdue, lost or damaged will be billed for the purchase price of the item(s) plus $25 processing fee per item.
Holds On University Accounts
- Users are blocked from utilizing university resources (class registration, course add/drop, transcripts, library circulation) when charges reach $20.00.
- Once a block is placed, fines must be paid in full, NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS!
- Information Technology only accepts Herd Points as payment for all fees/fines.
- The Bursar’s Office will handle cash, credit, or debit transactions except VISA. The Bursar’s Office is located in Old Main 101, and is open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. The Bursar’s Office will also provide change.