- Circulation Home
- Reserve Materials
- Request Materials
- Reserving Rooms
- Privacy Statement
Document Delivery (DOCDEL) – Click HERE To sign up for DOCDEL
What Is DocDel?
- DocDel is a new method for Marshall University faculty and stafff on the Huntington campus to receive requested items to their department mailbox.
What kinds of items can be requested by DocDel?
- Almost anything requested from EZ-Borrow, Interlibrary Loan (ILL), and Marshall Libraries’ holdings can be delivered to department mailboxes. Items marked “In Library Use Only” are prohibited from being delivered.
- Deliveries will be made every Tuesday and Thursday, from 3:30-4:30pm.
- If you receive an email notification for a book on a non-delivery day and can’t wait for DocDel, feel free to pick it up at the Library.
- If you receive an email notification for a book on a delivery day but would rather pick it up at the Library instead, please send an email to email@example.com before 3pm that day.
How does DocDel work?
- Complete the online form to sign up for the service.
- Submit requests for EZ-Borrow, Interlibrary Loan (ILL), or Marshall Library-owned items (via My Library account) as you normally would.
- Wait for your requested items to arrive at your department mailbox. And that’s it!
- You can opt-out at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating your preferences.
- PLEASE NOTE: this is a DELIVERY service only. DocDel staff will not accept items for return to the library.