Seat/Study Room Scheduling
- Because the libraries are taking extra cautions to keep our students safe, there are new rules for using study rooms and reserving seats in Drinko Library.
- Reserve a seat/computer here: VHUB Seats
- See spaces reservation policy for more information.
- Although When MU Libraries are open, you are not be permitted to enter the stacks to select materials; only library staff will be allowed to do this.
- Find the material(s) you need through our library catalog by searching keywords or a specific author or title. Reserve materials can be also searched.
- When you have found the item(s) you would like to borrow, you will place a hold by logging into your My Library account (first-time users: view the special instructions on that login page).
- Your materials will be ready for pickup in the Drinko Library lobby within 24 hours during regular business hours.
- Contact us if you have any questions:
- When entering the building, you are required to show your GREEN CHECK from the health check app by showing your phones to the staff at the desk as you enter.
- You MUST have your MUID to enter the building. Contact the MUID office with issues at 304-696-6843
- You MUST be wearing a mask.
- You MUST maintain social distancing practices.
- You MUST NOT move the library furniture (desks, chairs, etc.).
- Only one person at a time is allowed in Library Study Rooms.
Textbook Loan Program
- See textbook loan program information for Fall 2020
Printing In Drinko Library
- To print in Drinko Library, you will need to reserve a computer space in order to log on to a computer to send something to print.
Research Help Online
- The Drinko Library Reference Desk has been temporarily removed, so the librarians are now offering virtual research support only. (No drop-ins allowed.)
- Make your research appointment using our Consultation Scheduler.
- Once you have selected a day/time, you will see phone, email, or live video chat options for your appointment. No matter which option you choose, you will receive instructions for connecting with your librarian in the confirmation and reminder emails.
- For quick answers to questions during business hours chat with a librarian. (Please note that the chat option is not intended for in-depth research.)
- How to do research
- Library instruction has been moved online. Please use this instruction request form to schedule online instruction.
- Library Instruction Guide
- Guide to Online Research
- Marshall Students Online Learning Resources
- Faculty Guide to Online Courses
Writing Center Help
(Drinko Library 2nd Floor)
- Writing Center capacity will be limited.
- Please view the Writing Center webpage for the most up-to-date information on scheduling an appointment with their tutors.