- Catching Up with the President
- On the Cover: Meet Tootie Carter, the proud Son of Marshall who oversaw the renovations to the student center.
- A look inside the newly renovated student center, which opened to rave reviews in December.
- The Robert C. Byrd Institute celebrates 30 years of advancing manufacturing in the state.
- Marshall officials are making plans to safely return students and fans back to campus.
- The Brad D. Smith Business Incubator helps new businesses receive expert support.
- Find out why Jerry Gilbert is fast becoming the social savvy president.
- The John Marshall Leadership Fellows program inspires faculty and staff to be the best they can be.
View entire magazine in Issuu: