WOW Schedules Available on MUMobile (Instructions Here)
Marshall University is proud to offer an interactive mobile app – available for iOS & Android devices!
Resources Available Wherever the Herd May Roam
Marshall University’s mobile application is designed with users in mind. Whether you’re on campus or around the world, this app delivers features with an enhanced browsing experience. The visual interface makes sorting through content easy. This allows the user to quickly locate important tools & information. The platform also allows for account information, campus maps, virtual tours, news and events, social media, and more. This app is available to everyone, not just current and potential students.
MUMobile provides access to the latest news and information from Marshall University, and delivers it to your hands through your mobile device. Use MUMobile to search the campus phone directory, locate buildings on campus, view available courses, keep up with the latest sports scores, and get access to all the events happening on campus.
- Latest News: Keep up to date with important news and information easily.
- Campus Map: Explore the various campuses with an intuitive map that lists all campus buildings, points of interest, and more.
- Campus Directory: Search for faculty and staff contact information. Calling or sending an email has never been easier.
- Event Calendar: View events happening all across campus by category so you can be sure to find those that interest you most.
- Athletics: Get news, schedules and scores for all your favorite Herd sports.
- Courses: Access the current course information to make course planning a breeze.
- Important Account Information: Receive crucial information including holds to stay in the loop about your account.
- Social Media: Stay up to date with the latest news from the official Marshall University social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
- Campus Photos: View favorite photos from all around campus.
How do I access it?
I had the old version of MUMobile; How do I update to the new version?