School of Pharmacy IT Support
Contact Phone: 304-696-MUIT (6848)
Offices Located in Rooms Kopp Hall, 303 and 363
MUSOP IT Resources SharePoint site – Access only available to MUSOP registered students and employees. Log-in with MUNet Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials is required.
Available Resources for Students
Most of the following links will require users to log in using their Single Sign-On (SSO).
- MUSOP iPad Setup Resources – Provides video tutorials on how to install iPad cases and how to set up your iPad with MUSOP special configuration for the first time. Click to view the student iPad Agreement/Policy document.
- MyMU – Access to student information, services, and email.
- MU Online – Also known as: Blackboard Student Access. Blackboard is used to access your course content, course schedule, grades and everything else associated with your educational pathway.
- MUSOP SharePoint – Access to Microsoft SharePoint, containing all official MUSOP policies, forms and documents, as well as Committee, Departmental and other organizational sub-sites. Sign in with Marshall Single Sign on credentials. Must be connected to “MU WiFi” or the Cisco AnyConnnect MU VPN (see below).
- Log-In Self Service – Allows users to easily manage their Marshall accounts to activate accounts, lookup usernames, and reset/change account passwords.
- Microsoft Office 365 – The most current version of Microsoft Office 365 is available to Marshall students free of charge! This can be installed on up to 5 devices, including mobile devices, and carries 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage. Instructions for installing Office 365 can be found here: http://www.marshall.edu/it/installoffice365/
- AntiVirus – Antivirus software is highly recommended for all computers and devices. Please visit www.marshall.edu/antivirus for information and guidance on which software is recommended for your device.
- Cisco AnyConnnect MU VPN – MU VPN (Virtual Private Network) is software provided through Cisco AnyConnect that allows students and employees to access resources and sites that are available when connected to Marshall’s internal network. Note: This website is NOT available when connected to MU WiFi and must be downloaded and installed when offsite.
- ExamSoft & Examplify – Examsoft Examplify has replaced Softest as our secure testing software for use on PC, Mac, and iPad. Our institution ID is marshallpharm. Additional training can be found at https://examsoft.force.com/emcommunity/s/
- Poll Everywhere – Interactive learning software used for classroom polling and can be accessed on any Internet connected device. Mobile apps for Apple and Android are available in their respective app stores. When logging in enter your e-mail address and click the Marshall Single Sign on login button.
- TechSmith Relay (Camtasia) – Recording software used in the classroom and in active learning exercises. Students can use this software for your own study that requires audio and screen recording.
- Graphpad Prism 7 – GraphPad Prism is a statistical analysis and graphing package available to 2nd year SOP students. The P2 class will be sent a link to activate this software.
- Connecting to MU WiFi – How to connect your device to MU WiFi for accessing the Internet. Please note you should never connect your computer or mobile device used at the SOP to MU DeviceNet or MU_Guest WiFi networks.
- LinkedIn Learning – Free training platform offering online courses and tutorials in topics such as operating systems (Windows, Mac, & mobile), Office and associated applications, SharePoint, and thousands of other technical and non-technical training resources. Sign in with Marshall Single Sign on credentials.
- MUAlert – A messaging system through e-mail, SMS text message, and/or phone call for notification of emergency alerts and school closings. You can also sign up by logging into MyMU and clicking on MU Alert button on the left menu.
- Printing Services – Printing services are available in the CEB Library room 327 for 10 cents a page. You will need to scan your student ID to pay and can load funds on to your card at: http://www.marshall.edu/it/departments/campusid/cardaccounts/
- Ellucian DegreeWorks – A comprehensive academic advising, transfer articulation, and degree audit solution that aligns students, advisors, and institutions to a common goal: helping students graduate on time.
- MU Mobile – A Marshall University mobile app for Apple and Android devices can be used to access campus maps, news, social media, and more information resources on the go.