- PTCAS now is open for application! (2020-2021 application cycle)
- PTCAS Application Deadline: October 15, 2020 (GRE needs to be completed no later than October 1, 2020; CASPer test needs to be completed by October 29, 2020; PT observation hours, for 2020-2021 application cycle only, need to be completed no later than April 30, 2021).
- The interview dates for Class of DPT 2024: first two weeks of January 2021 (TBD).
- There is no supplemental application and fee required when you apply on PTCAS. When you are invited to our on-site interview in early January 2021, you will be asked to complete the supplemental application form. When we offer you a seat (February – Mid-May), you will be asked to pay the $40 supplemental application fee (for international applicants: $65; non-refundable) along with the $500 seat deposit (non-refundable).
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
The School of Physical Therapy at Marshall University participates in the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service, known as PTCAS, beginning in July 2012. Applicants applying to our entry-level physical therapist education program is required to apply online using the PTCAS application. To learn more about the PTCAS application process for our DPT program, please visit www.ptcas.org.
As a member of the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT), the Marshall University School of Physical Therapy strives to conform to the Admissions Traffic Rules for Physical Therapist Education Programs. (ACAPT Admissions Traffic Rules)