Apply Now to start your DPT education in May 2020!
- PTCAS is now open for applications – 2019-2020 application cycle
- PTCAS General Application Deadline: October 15, 2019(GRE & PT observation hours need to be completed no later than October 1, 2019; CASPer test needs to be completed by November 3, 2019.
- The interview dates for Class of DPT 2023: January 2 & 3, 2020
- There is no supplemental application and fee required when you apply on PTCAS. When you are invited to our on-site interview in early January 2020, you will be asked to complete the supplemental application form. When we offer you a seat (February – Mid-May), you will be asked to pay the $40 supplemental application fee (for international applicants: $65; non-refundable) along with the $500 seat deposit (non-refundable).
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Physical Therapy at Marshall University participates in the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service, known as PTCAS, beginning in July 2012. Applicants applying to our entry-level physical therapist education program is required to apply online using the PTCAS application. To learn more about the PTCAS application process for our DPT program, please visit www.ptcas.org.
As a member of the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT), the Marshall University School of Physical Therapy strives to conform to the Admissions Traffic Rules for Physical Therapist Education Programs. (ACAPT Admissions Traffic Rules)