Apply Now to start your DPT education in May 2019!
- PTCAS will be open for application on July 5, 2018! (2018-2019 application cycle)
- MU DPT program will participate in the 2018-2019 PTCAS Early Decision process. The Early Decision application is for applicants who have decided MU DPT program is their first choice and have met all of the following requirements: 1) a minimum overall GPA of 3.5; 2) a minimum total GRE score (verbal + quantitative) of 300; 3) a minimum GRE analytical writing score of 3.5; 4) no more than two outstanding science prerequisite courses at the time of application. Please click here for more information.
- PTCAS Early Decision Application Deadline: August 15, 2018 (GRE & PT observation hours need to be completed no later than July 31, 2018)
- PTCAS General Application Deadline: October 15, 2018 (GRE & PT observation hours need to be completed no later than October 1, 2018)
- The interview dates for Class of DPT 2022: First two weeks of January 2019 (exact dates: TBD).
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
The School of Physical Therapy at Marshall University participates in the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service, known as PTCAS, beginning in July 2012. Applicants applying to the entry-level physical therapist education program for the 2013 entering class and afterwards will apply online using the PTCAS application. To learn more about the PTCAS application process for our DPT program, please visit www.ptcas.org.
As a member of the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT), the Marshall University School of Physical Therapy strives to conform to the Admissions Traffic Rules for Physical Therapist Education Programs. (ACAPT Admissions Traffic Rules)