Your financial aid eligibility is based on your enrollment in summer courses at the time your Summer Financial Aid Request is processed. Any change in enrollment status may impact your eligibility for certain funds.
If you change your enrollment plans after your Summer Financial Application Request has been processed, Completed the summer enrollment change request form. Be aware that any change in your enrollment could impact your financial aid eligibility. Also, if you must drop or withdraw from a course, you also must follow University procedures to drop or withdraw from your course online. This usually may be accomplished by logging into myMU and accessing your Student Records. If you have problems with registration activities online, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 304-696-6410.
For more information about the University Refund Policy and Impact of Financial Aid Due to Withdrawal, please visit Notification/Disbursment.
- Summer Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
- Summer Financial Aid Application Procedures
- Summer Financial Aid Application Deadline
- Summer Financial Aid Enrollment Classification for Eligibility Determination
- Summer Aid Availability
- Dual Enrollment & Study Abroad
- Summer Financial Aid Notification & Disbursement
- Summer Enrollment Changes & Withdrawal