Not sure what the future holds for you?
The Student Resource Center staff are available to help you:
- Identify strengths and how they apply to different majors
- Evaluate career opportunities based on educational majors
- Assess career choices based on national trends and forecasts
- Plan your major, choose electives and explore additional activities that pursue career goals
- Learn about potential cooperative learning and internship possibilities
- Explore graduate or professional school possibilities
- Develop professional resumes and cover letters for prospective employers
- To schedule an appointment with a Career Services’ advisor, call or email us.