Diagnosis and treatment services
- Diagnosis of acute and chronic illnesses
- Treatment for acute illnesses
- Routine non-surgical procedures conducted in the office
Limited laboratory procedures, as ordered by the medical staff, are provided.
Limited radiographic (x-ray), as ordered by the medical staff, are provided.
- Prescription medications, as ordered by the medical staff, are provided from a formulary with a $5 co-payment. See Pharmacy Services for more details.
- Prevention and education, including AIDS awareness, STDs, healthy eating, and other issues are offered through MU Wellness.
- Testing, such as for TB, is provided. However, there is a charge. Please contact Student Health Services for more details or visit the Cabell Huntington Health Department.
- Specialist referral, such as to an endocrinologist, dermatologist, or gastroenterologist can be made by Student Health staff. However, students are responsible for costs of specialty care.