- Traveler must submit a completed Travel Request Form 30 days prior to travel date.
- Early Bird Registrations should be considered with their deadlines.
- Purchases can not be made without an approved authorization as per P-Card policy.
- Funding information has to be included with approved amount when travel is turned in.
- Students have be set up as a vendor prior to their travel dates.
- Driver Training Courses has to be valid, they expire after one year.
- Travel Office will complete the electronic Travel Authorization form once we receive the Travel Request Form.
- Traveler must submit travel receipts within 10 days after your travel date to OM 308.
- Traveler must include all award letters (Quinlan/INCO/Research Scholars)
- Meal receipts must be itemized for Students and Guardian Travel.
- Travel Office will complete the Travel Settlement form once we receive all receipts.
- Travel Settlement form has to include all original and appropriate signatures
- Scanned and electronic signature will not be accepted
- Signatures must be by the appropriate person, not on behalf of.
Helpful Travel Reminders
- Collect your final and itemized hotel receipt when checking out. See an Example of Hotel Receipt (PDF)
- Keep all fuel receipts for your rental car
- Fuel receipt have be itemized with price per gallons.
- Collect your rental receipt. See an Example of Rental Receipt (PDF)
- Compile itemized meal receipts for Students and Guardian Travel only. See an Example Meal Receipt PDF
- Compile travel related receipts such as baggage, tolls, parking, etc.