There is still time to participate in the Classified Staff’s Holiday Project, which gives aid to a local area of need. This year Staff Council has chosen to collect items for two local nursing homes in Cabell County, Madison Park and Wayne Nursing and Rehab.
Suggested donations include toiletries (travel sizes are acceptable), personal care, clothing items, snacks and entertainment, and miscellaneous items.
Items may be dropped off at any of the following locations through Monday, Dec. 10:
- Old Main Basement Mailroom – Leonard Lovely
- Memorial Student Center 2W6 – William “Tootie” Carter
- Department of Housing, Holderby Hall 104 – Miriah Young
- Physical Plant, Sorrell Maintenance Building – Anita Hill
- South Charleston Campus – GC 304 – Joyce Harrah
- SOM Medical Center – Suite 3407 – Lisa Maynard
For more information, contact Katie Easter in the Staff Council Office at ext. 62222 or at email@example.com.