A FREE virtual workshop on Social Security/Medicare
Are you interested in learning more about Social Security and Medicare benefits? Please join us for a virtual seminar on November 17, 2022.
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Speaker: Kimberly Stephens, Public Affairs Specialist
Location: MS TEAMS – “Register Here”
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2022
Time: (1st Session: 10am – 12pm) (2nd Session: 1pm – 3pm)
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services:
You should go to www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop.