The Society of Yeager Scholars seeks exceptional applicants for a four-year full scholarship at Marshall University. Yeager Scholars will be provided with full tuition and fees, room and board, stipend for textbooks, a personal computer, and support for study abroad experience or (with permission) an approved internship or undergraduate research. The Yeager Curriculum includes four interdisciplinary seminars, foreign language proficiency, and study abroad at the University of Oxford in England.
The requirements for admission into the Society are:
- A minimum composite score of 30 on the ACT or a minimum of 1340 on the SAT (Math and Verbal subscores) from a single test date
- A 3.5 high school cumulative, unweighted GPA
- An excellent record of academic achievement in high school
- A record of notable and dynamic contributions in extracurricular activities in your school and/or your community
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and actions in the classroom and outside of it
- Ambition, maturity, and self-discipline
- Wide breadth of creative and intellectual strengths
Learn more about the Yeager application here.