The Yeager scholarship is a full-ride scholarship program to Marshall University. The application for the 2021 cycle is now open. The deadline to apply is Jan. 15, 2021.
- The online application is set up to allow you to create a personal account so you can log in, save progress, and update.
- Two letters of reference are required, one of which must be academic.
- Applicants must be first-time, first-year students in Fall 2021. Taking college level courses in high school is permissible.
- All applicants must complete a separate application for admission to Marshall University prior to submitting the Yeager application. Apply now at www.marshall.edu/admissions/apply/.
- The Yeager scholarship cannot be accepted in conjunction with any of Marshall’s accelerated undergraduate programs.