Autumn 2017 Issue
- Julia Keller and John Hackworth share how their Marshall experiences led them to become Pulitzer Prize winning writers.
- With a slate of non-conference games, check out what you can expect from the Thundering Herd on and off the football field this season.
- The Marshall University Alumni Association aims to keep graduates connected with the Marshall family long after they receive their degrees.
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is brought to students in the Design for Delight Innovation Challenge.
- How Marshall and Huntington are thriving as the university partners with “America’s Best Community.”