Congratulations and welcome to Marshall University! We are so excited that you’ve decided to join the #MarshallUFamily, and we are looking forward to you being on campus soon for New Student Orientation. All new students are expected to attend orientation, as it serves as your formal introduction to the university.
During Orientation, you will:
- Learn about graduation requirements
- Learn how to navigate through student resources and support services
- Learn about the many things you’ll encounter during your first year, including academic expectations and student life
- Meet with an academic advisor to register for your first semester of classes
- Meet many of your new classmates
We encourage you to ask questions, actively participate, make new friends, and learn what will be expected of you as a Son or Daughter of Marshall.
Before you can register you must pay your $100 enrollment deposit. This amount is applied to your first semester tuition bill and can be paid by phone at 304-696-6620 or in person at Old Main room 101.
Orientation is a full-day program, so please choose a date that is free from other obligations. Proof of attendance can be provided if needed.
Spring 2018 Orientation session will be held:
Friday, January 5. You can register for the Spring session by clicking here.
2018 Summer Orientation sessions will take place:
July 31-August 3
To register for Fall 2018 Orientation please click here.
If you have any questions, please call the Orientation Office at 304.696.2354 or email email@example.com.