Welcome to Marshall University’s School of Physical Therapy!
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Marshall University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email:firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org.
Apply Now to start your DPT education at Marshall University in May 2016!
- www.ptcas.org is now open for application! (2015-2016 application cycle).
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2015 (GRE & PT observation hours need to be completed no later than October 1, 2015)
- DO NOT send your application documents (i.e. official transcripts, GRE score report, clinical observation verification hours forms and reference letters) to Marshall University School of Physical Therapy. All of the documents shall be sent to PTCAS.
- For submitting your GRE score report, our PTCAS program code is “Marshall U Sch Phy Therapy PTCAS (0323).” Only using this code can ensure that your report is sent to PTCAS.
- There is no supplemental application and fee required when you apply on PTCAS. When you are invited to our on-site interview in early January, 2016, you will be asked to complete the supplemental application form. When we offer you a seat (February – Mid-May), you will be asked to pay the $40 supplemental application fee along with the $500 seat deposit.
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com