Class of 2018 Achieves 100% First-Time Board Pass Rate (National Average 92.3%). Read more
Open Faculty Position – https://marshall.peopleadmin.com/postings/13526
APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program (Level 1): March 28 & 29, 2020
Why Physical Therapy at Marshall University?
- Faculty with Clinical Specialization (Acute Care, Geriatric, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Pediatrics, Sport)
- Outstanding Student Outcomes
- State-of-Art Facilities
- Affordability (15-17% less than the national average)
What Do Doctor of Physical Therapy Major Do After Graduation?
- 100% employment rate
- Practice Physical Therapy (Hospital, Outpatient Facility, Athletic Field, Rehabilitation Facility, Skilled Nursing, School System, Traveling Therapist)
- Residency/Fellowship Training
- Own a Private Practice