Welcome to Marshall University’s School of Physical Therapy! (Virtual Tour)
Class of 2018 Achieves 100% First-Time Board Pass Rate (National Average 92.3%)!!
Apply NOW to start your DPT education in May 2020!!!
The CASPer test is now required when applying to MU DPT program.
Click HERE to learn more about the test.
Open Faculty Position – https://marshall.peopleadmin.com/postings/11306
Please contact Dr. Saurabh Mehta (Chair of Faculty Search Committee) email@example.com for more information.
Why Physical Therapy at Marshall University?
- Faculty with Clinical Specialization (Acute Care, Geriatric, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Pediatrics, Sport)
- Outstanding Student Outcomes
- State-of-Art Facilities
- Affordability (15-17% less than the national average)
What Do Doctor of Physical Therapy Major Do After Graduation?
- 100% employment rate
- Practice Physical Therapy (Hospital, Outpatient Facility, Athletic Field, Rehabilitation Facility, Skilled Nursing, School System, Traveling Therapist)
- Residency/Fellowship Training
- Own a Private Practice
What Will My Course of Study Look Like?
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Marshall University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email:firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 304-696-5614 or email email@example.com.
The MU SOPT is a proud member of the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT).