The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Marshall University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email:firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org.
Join the Sons and Daughters of Marshall University through the School of Physical Therapy. Start changing lives for the better!
- Faculty Search– Assistant Professor (Position Open Date: March 7, 2017; Open Until Filled)
- PTCAS now is open for application! (2017-2018 application cycle).
- Application Deadline: October 16, 2017 (GRE & PT observation hours need to be completed no later than October 1, 2017)
- The interview dates for Class of DPT 2021: January 4 and 5, 2018 (subject to change).
- DO NOT send your application documents (i.e. official transcripts, GRE score report, clinical observation verification hours forms and reference letters) to Marshall University School of Physical Therapy. All of the documents shall be sent to PTCAS.
- For submitting your GRE score report, our PTCAS program code is “Marshall U Sch Phy Therapy PTCAS (0323).” Only using this code can ensure that your report is sent to PTCAS.
- There is no supplemental application and fee required when you apply on PTCAS. When you are invited to our on-site interview in early January, 2018, you will be asked to complete the supplemental application form. When we offer you a seat (February – Mid-May), you will be asked to pay the $40 supplemental application fee (for international applicants: $150; non-refundable) along with the $500 seat deposit (non-refundable).
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
- As a member of the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT), the Marshall University School of Physical Therapy strives to conform to the Admissions Traffic Rules for Physical Therapist Education Programs. (ACAPT Admissions Traffic Rules)