The School of Physical Therapy at Marshall University participates in the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service, known as PTCAS, beginning in July 2012. Applicants applying to our entry-level physical therapist education program will apply online using the PTCAS application. To learn more about the PTCAS application process for our DPT program, please visit www.ptcas.org.
- PTCAS now is open for application! (2020-2021 application cycle)
- PTCAS Application Deadline: October 15, 2020 (GRE needs to be completed no later than October 1, 2020; CASPer test needs to be completed by October 29, 2020; PT observation hours, for 2020-2021 application cycle only, need to be completed no later than April 30, 2021.)
- The interview dates for Class of DPT 2024: fist two weeks of January 2021 (TBD).
- DO NOT send your application documents (i.e. official transcripts, GRE score report, clinical observation verification hours forms and reference letters) to Marshall University School of Physical Therapy. All of the documents shall be sent to PTCAS.
- For submitting your GRE score report, our PTCAS program code is "Marshall U Sch Phy Therapy PTCAS (0323)." Only using this code can ensure that your report is sent to PTCAS.45
- There is no supplemental application and fee required when you apply on PTCAS. When you are invited to our on-site interview in early January 2021, you will be asked to complete the supplemental application form. When we offer you a seat (February – Mid-May), you will be asked to pay the $40 supplemental application fee (for international applicants: $65; non-refundable) along with the $500 seat deposit (non-refundable).
- Question? Contact us at email@example.com.
- As a member of the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT), the Marshall University School of Physical Therapy strives to conform to the Admissions Traffic Rules for Physical Therapist Education Programs. (ACAPT Admissions Traffic Rules)