Applying for admission to Marshall University is easy. We provide the steps you need to complete the admissions process and become an accepted student, ready to start your Marshall education.
Your first step is to identify the type of student you are from the list below. Choose the appropriate category, then review all related information and admission requirements. Once we have received your completed application, application fee, and all required admission credentials, we will review your file and notify you about our admission decision.
- Freshman Student
- Transfer Student
- International Student
- Graduate Student
- Online Student
- Student Seeking Early Admission
- Transient Student
- Student Wishing to be Readmittted to Marshall
- College Graduate Seeking a Second Baccalaureate Degree
Message from the Dean
Thank you for your interest in Marshall University. We are eager to assist you throughout the admission process, and we look forward to welcoming you as a Marshall student.
If you need help or have questions regarding admission requirements or the application process, please contact:
- Undergraduate Admissions at 1-800-642-3499 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Admissions at 1-304-746-1900 or email@example.com
Dr. Tammy R. Johnson
Dean of Admissions