Marshall University Libraries are open in-person and online. Due to Covid-19 transmission concerns, new Spring 2021 Library Services are operating for your protection. Librarians and staff are available during regular business hours Monday through Friday. If you need assistance with library services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or 304-696-2321 (toll-free: 800-818-9816 ).
Reserve A Seat In The Library
We Are Open For Business, In-Person And Online!
- No-Contact borrowing – We get books and DVDs for you. Request them through our Library Catalog. Place a hold on them using your Library Account. Learn How
- VHUB Seats – Reserve computers, seats, and rooms in the library. Learn How
- Research help online – Ask A Librarian
- Library Instruction online – Use this instruction request form.
- Writing Center help – Writing Center Online
- IDS – Borrow books and other materials via Interlibrary Loan and EZ-Borrow. Learn How
Chat With Us
Marshall Libraries Catalog
Marshall Digital Scholar
Find it Fast
Borrow Books, Journals, More