Marshall University Libraries are open in-person and online. Due to Covid-19 transmission concerns, new Fall 2020 Library Services are in-place for your protection. Librarians and staff are available during regular business hours Monday through Friday. If you need assistance with library services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or 304-696-2321 (toll-free: 800-818-9816 ).
Reserve A Seat In The Library
We Are Open For Business, In-Person And Online!
- No-Contact borrowing – We get books and DVDs for you. Request them through our Library Catalog. Place a hold on them using your Library Account. Learn How
- VHUB Seats – Reserve computers, seats, and rooms in the library. Learn How
- Research help online – Ask A Librarian
- Library Instruction online – Use this instruction request form.
- Writing Center help – Writing Center Online
- IDS – Borrow books and other materials via Interlibrary Loan and EZ-Borrow. Learn How
Chat With Us
- Mon-Thu, 10am-8pm
- Fri, 10am-5pm
- Sun, 4pm-8pm
Marshall Libraries Catalog
Marshall Digital Scholar
Find it Fast
Borrow Books, Journals, More