- 24-hour reading room/computer lab
- IT Support center, ID office, assistive technology, study rooms, conference collaboration rooms, and auditorium
- Books, periodicals, DVDs, reference assistance, writing center, circulation
Located in Drinko Library, Huntington Campus
- U.S. government publication depository
- Access to documents, microforms, maps, atlases, video tapes, kits and CDs.
- Chat widget available Tue, Thu from 2pm – 4pm
Morrow Library Stacks
Located on 1st floor and ground floors of Morrow Library building, Huntington Campus.
- Two thirds of the campus’ book collection
- Currently received periodicals before 1996
- Books may be checked out with a valid MUID
Located on 2nd floor of Morrow Library building, Huntington Campus
- Home to the University’s archives, manuscripts, rare books, audiovisual materials, and other unique items.
South Charleston Library
Located on 1st floor of the Robert C. Byrd Academic and Technology Center, 100 Angus E. Peyton Dr. South Charleston, WV 25303