In case of an injured person immediately call 696-HELP (4357) or 64357 from campus phones or call 911.
- Name of Caller
- Name of Injured
- Nature of Injury
- Location of Injured
- Phone number at the scene
- Listen for instructions from the emergency dispatcher
- Do not move an injured person unless their life will be in danger.
- Administer first aid if possible to the injured person.
- If possible, ask someone to find an individual who is trained in first aid.
- Stay with the injured person until Emergency Medical Service arrives.