Determining Our Vision for the Next Decade
Marshall’s strategic planning process will help us determine how we can thrive in a dramatically changing public funding environment. Students, faculty, staff and community: We are working together to develop a shared future vision for the university we love so much.
This site is designed to further the goal of sharing and articulating that vision with our campus community. Please join us in this cooperative effort to lead Marshall University with a clear vision to the year 2020 and beyond.
- Campus Conversation on Services Portfolio Review – October 6, 2014
- Campus Conversation on Budget Reform – September 29, 2014
- Degree Program Niche Statements/Deans’ Planning Recommendations/Academic Portfolio Review Report – September 29, 2014
- Agenda and Guiding Questions for October 17, 2014, Retreat (invitation)
- Update – September 10, 2014
Updates – August 27, 2014
How Decreasing Government Funding is Changing Higher Education — President Kopp speaks about the issue of decreasing government funding for higher education institutions and how they’ll likely have to deal with it in the future. Shared from Join the Conversation, a podcast by the Student Housing Matters blog.