The Graduate Humanities Program is a multidisciplinary program bringing together students and faculty from a variety of backgrounds to collaboratively explore the interdisciplinary intersections of the arts, historical, cultural and literary studies within an open, exploratory, and experimental graduate-level educational environment. Read more about:
– our unique history and mission.
– our unusual collaborative of faculty from MU and surrounding universities.
– our M.A. in the Humanities.
– our Graduate Certificates in Appalachian Studies and Women’s Studies.
– our faculty and student publications and creative works.
– our ongoing collaborative projects.
Class Offerings: Our current and forthcoming seminar schedules can be found here.
The Program Office is located on the Marshall University Graduate College South Charleston campus:
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive
South Charleston, West Virginia, 25303-1600
Contact the Director, Dr. Luke Eric Lassiter.
Contact the Administrative Secretary, Ms. Carolyn Quinlan.
Contact the Chair of Friends of the Humanities (Providing Program Assistance), Ms. Trish Hatfield.
The Graduate Humanities Program is a Full Member of the Association of Graduate Liberal Studies Programs, based at Duke University, Box 90095, Durham, NC 27708-0095.