The Graduate Humanities Program is a multidisciplinary program bringing together students and faculty from a variety of backgrounds to collaboratively explore the interdisciplinary intersections of the arts, historical, cultural and literary studies within an open, exploratory, and experimental graduate-level educational environment. Read more about:
– our unique history and mission.
– our unusual collaborative of faculty from MU and surrounding universities.
– our M.A. in the Humanities.
– our Graduate Certificates in Appalachian Studies and Women’s Studies.
– our faculty and student publications and creative works.
– our ongoing collaborative projects.
Class Offerings: Our current and forthcoming seminar schedules can be found here.
The Program Office is located on the Marshall University Graduate College South Charleston campus:
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive
South Charleston, West Virginia, 25303-1600
The Graduate Humanities Program is a Full Member of the Association of Graduate Liberal Studies Programs, based at Duke University, Box 90095, Durham, NC 27708-0095.