Dr. Morrissette received his Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Georgia in 2007, the same year he came to Marshall. In 2010 Dr. Morrissette was awarded the Pickens-Queen Outstanding Teaching Award. He is currently the advisor for the Model United Nations.
Fall 2017 Office Hours
- Tuesdays 9:00 AM – Noon
- Thursdays 9:00 AM – N0on
- Also, available over email and/or by appointment
- PSC 207 – Comparative Politics
- PSC 209 – Fundamentals of International Relations
- PSC 405/505 – International Organizations
- PSC 406/506 – International Politics
- PSC 408/508 – Middle Eastern Politics
- PSC 410/510 – Post-Soviet Politics
- PSC 416/516 – Politics of Development
- PSC 431/531 – Politics of Global Terrorism
Dr. Morrissette is interested in research in International Relations and Comparative Politics, specifically problems of environmental scarcity and conflict, as well as issues concerning contemporary Russian politics. He has published articles in The Cambridge Review of International Affairs and Parameters: US Army War College Quarterly.