Welcome to the MU Wellness home page!
Who Are We?
We are an office of Student Affairs at Marshall University and we offer free resources, opportunities, substance abuse prevention, and health education to Marshall University students. MU Wellness’ goal is to help students achieve wellness through the promotion of healthy lifestyle habits and choices. The lifestyle decisions that students make now will affect them later in their lives. Marshall University is committed to helping students to make healthy, responsible, choices, concerning their own well-being. [We were previously known as Student Health Education Programing or SHEP.]
- Alcohol & drug education, online training, and personal risk reduction meetings
- Tobacco cessation resources
- Sexual health and safe sex testing, education, and resources
- Stress management programing and resources
- Recovery support and resources
- Campus events and volunteer opportunities
- Screening, Brief Intervention, & Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) training and certification