Please review our Coronavirus Update and Influenza Information webpage for all the latest news and information.
Welcome to the MU Wellness Center!
We are located on the second floor of the Marshall Student Center, just outside the elevator in MSC 2W16A. Our office is open from 8-4:30 M-F.
A healthy lifestyle is the foundation for success and fulfillment, and the habits created in college can be carried throughout one’s life. The Marshall Wellness Center is committed to nurturing the physical and mental health of students enabling a lifetime of success, personal development and well-being.
Wellness Center Services
- Relaxing TV lounge with arts, games, & comfy couch
- Study Area
- Private, drop-in meditation/prayer space
- Health, wellness and substance misuse prevention resource center
- Menstruation and sexual health supplies
- Collegiate Recovery Peer Support team
- Violence Prevention and Response Services
- Habit Lab – guided personalized wellness plans
- Wellness Programs
- Substance use intervention and education services
Who Does the Wellness Center Serve?
While we primarily serve Marshall University students, we are available to help anyone within the Marshall University or regional community.
Contact the Wellness Center
Do you have health and wellness questions? Would you like a facilitator to talk to or collaborate with your group, class, or organization? Contact us today!