What is the Wellness Center?
The Wellness Center offers free resources, opportunities, substance abuse prevention, and health education to Marshall University students. Our goal is to help you achieve wellness through the promotion of healthy lifestyle habits and choices. The lifestyle decisions you make today will affect you later in life.
Wellness Center Services
- Alcohol & drug education, online training, and personal risk reduction meetings
- Tobacco cessation resources
- Sexual health and safe sex testing, education, and resources
- Stress management programming and resources
- Recovery support and resources
- Campus events and volunteer opportunities
- Screening, Brief Intervention, & Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) training and certification
Contact us to learn how we can help you.
Who Does the Wellness Center Serve?
While we primarily serve Marshall University students, we are available to help anyone within the Marshall University or regional community.
Contact the Wellness Center
Do you have health and wellness questions? Would you like a facilitator to talk to your group, class, or organization? Contact us today!