Welcome to the MU Wellness Center!
A healthy lifestyle is the foundation for success and fulfillment, and the habits created in college can be carried throughout one’s life. The Marshall Wellness Center is committed to nurturing the physical and mental health of students in order to help them achieve academic success, personal development and lifelong wellness through education, health promotion, and community-building.
Wellness Center Services
- Alcohol & drug education, online training, and personal risk reduction meetings
- Tobacco cessation resources
- Sexual health testing, education, and resources
- Stress management programming and resources
- Recovery support and resources
- Campus events and volunteer opportunities
Who Does the Wellness Center Serve?
While we primarily serve Marshall University students, we are available to help anyone within the Marshall University or regional community.
Contact the Wellness Center
Do you have health and wellness questions? Would you like a facilitator to talk to your group, class, or organization? Contact us today!