Watch a demo from your Student Body President: Blackboard Ultra Student Walk-through
Blackboard Learn Ultra is a new LMS experience
- It has been designed to help you succeed in your courses and get the most out of your learning at Marshall University.
- It brings together all the information you need in one place, making it easy for you to connect with your classmates, check your grades, and plan your assignments – all within a sleek, mobile-friendly experience that lets you do what you need to do, wherever you are.
We will be moving to Blackboard Learn Ultra in phases
- Our first phase will be moving this Fall, with subsequent phases scheduled to make the transition in Spring 2024 and Summer 2024. All courses will be in Learn Ultra for Fall 2024.
- If you are enrolled in one of the courses included in phase one, you will not notice any changes in your Blackboard course listings, but navigation inside of your Blackboard courses will be upgraded.
During the upgrade, you not will notice any disruption to your learning experience.
- You will continue to log in to myMU and Blackboard as usual. You may notice some differences in the design and features inside of your courses.
- With multiple phases to the upgrade, you may see some of your courses using Blackboard Learn Ultra and others in the original version of Blackboard Learn. Rest assured, this will be normal during the upgrade and will not require you to do anything differently than previously.
If you have any questions about Blackboard Learn Ultra or what this move means for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We are here to help.