News and Events:
Students in the documentary journalism class in the W. Page Pitt School of Journalism and Mass Communications honed their storytelling skills in the video format. Local news station WCHS captured some of the excitement at the public showing of the students’ work. Click Here for the story on WCHS.
- Five being inducted into the School of Journalism and Mass Communications Hall of Fame
- Students take 10 first-place awards from National Broadcasting Society
- Professor wins first place awards at National Broadcasting Society’s national convention
- Marshall, West Virginia University team up to host INTEGRATE marketing communications conference
- Hall of Fame nominations invited by School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum receives grant to train schoolteachers who teach black history
- Marshall grad McElroy named as Forbes ‘30 Under 30’
- Why new journalism grads are optimistic about 2017
- The Washington Post – Fifty majors with the highest earnings.
- Annual Car Bash to take place Thursday, Oct. 13