News and Events:
- Journalism and mass communications majors at Mountwest CTC can parlay their associates degrees into bachelor’s degrees from MU
- WMUL student broadcasters named national finalist
- Marshall University faculty member named West Virginia Public Relations Educator of the Year
- WMUL faculty manager selected for state’s Broadcasting Hall of Fame
- SOJMC advertising students take third at American Advertising Federation District Advertising Competition in Dayton, Ohio.
- MU Alumni Awards Banquet honors Todd Marcum, SOJMC graduate and president of Access Advertising & Public Relations.
- WMUL-FM receives 14 awards in the 2012 International AVA Competition
- WMUL-FM receives 20 awards from 4 contests
- Marshall student broadcaster twice named national finalist