This website is under construction as of 11-6-14. Come back and see us May 15, 2015!
This website will address a cluster of issues identified during recent Advising Retreats and the University Advising Audit. Features to come:
- A centralized website that both students and advisors can use, with reliable, updated, accurate information.
- Each college will have its own page within this website, to be linked within each college’s own website.
- Contact information (2 contact people listed, building and office number included)
- How to change a major in or outside the college
- Access-points to online 4-year plans will be limited to one source, linked appropriately.
- Students will find a one-stop shop that explains
- How to declare a major or change a major
- How to prepare for an advising appointment
- How to negotiate transfer of course work
- How to make the most of Degree Works
- Advisors will have a secure portal within this site that will require login.
- Advisors can share information in a blog.
- Advisor training can be announced/advertised; and training via online modules may also reside here.
- Student Success Collaborative
- Degree Works
- Creating Advising Campaigns