You must have a processed 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the Office of Student Financial Assistance (SFA). If you are graduating in July/August 2016 or December 2016, and you are Pell Grant eligible for 2016-17, we may consider your eligibility from your 2016-17 FAFSA.
You must have all financial aid document requirements satisfied. Check your Financial Aid Requirements by logging into myMU.
You must meet all other eligibility requirements, including admission to an eligible academic program and meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress. Click here for information about eligibility requirements.
You must be enrolled in one or more of the 2016 summer terms for consideration. Refer to the Summer Aid Availability section for more details about enrollment requirements.
Some financial aid programs require you to complete additional forms in addition to requesting summer financial aid by following the procedures in the Summer Financial Aid Application Procedures section. Please refer to the Summer Aid Availability section for specific information about the types of aid available and to learn whether an additional application is required to receive a specific financial aid program for the summer.
- Summer Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
- Summer Financial Aid Application Procedures
- Summer Financial Aid Application Deadline
- Summer Financial Aid Enrollment Classification for Eligibility Determination
- Summer Aid Availability
- Dual Enrollment & Study Abroad
- Summer Financial Aid Notification & Disbursement
- Summer Enrollment Changes & Withdrawal