If you don’t see a specific area of emphasis that fits your interests, consider the Individualized Plan of Study. With this plan, under the MA in Education, you have the opportunity to work with an academic advisor to tailor an area of emphasis that meets your particular needs.
Please see FAQs for more information.
Plans of Study
Master of Arts in Education with an Individualized Plan of Study
- Transcripts verifying baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or a master’s degree.
Application for Admission and Information
For complete admission information and an application visit: http://www.marshall.edu/graduate/
Dr. Tina Allen (Program Coordinator)
Program Director – Curriculum and Instruction
College of Education and Professional Development
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive, South Charleston, WV 25303-1600
304-746-8958 or 1-800-642-9842 ext. 68958
Mrs. Carolyn Schwarz (Program Secretary)
Phone: 304-746-1996 or 1-800-642-9842 ext. 61996
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Individualized Plan of Study available online?
- Does this plan of study lead to teacher licensure?
- Is teacher licensure required for this plan of study?