OASIS Payment Plan
The OASIS plan is only available in the Fall and Spring semesters. The OASIS Plan is NOT available for summer terms.
Marshall University is proud to offer the OASIS Plan as its exclusive payment plan for tuition and housing costs. The OASIS Plan provides for three equal payments of your outstanding tuition and/or housing charges AFTER all financial aid has been applied. The enrollment fee will be equal to 1% of your final two payments. Just click on the OASIS Payment Plan link above, log in with your Marshall Username and password, select the desired semester, and select the Enroll in OASIS Payment Plan link.Your first payment will be required at the time of enrollment.
These payment methods are still available at no additional fee
- Electronic Check – online and by telephone
- Personal Check – by mail or in person
- Cashier’s Check – by mail or in person
- Money Order – by mail or in person
- Cash – in person
Marshall University works diligently to minimize costs while maintaining high quality academic programs and services, and changing the way credit card payments are accepted will further that mission.
Information on Paying by Credit Card and Apple Pay
In recent years, many universities across the country have found it more and more cost prohibitive to accept credit cards for student account payments. In some cases, the situation has become so extreme that institutions no longer offer the option of credit card payment. Marshall University finds itself in a similar position, given that budget challenges continue to impact operations across all West Virginia state agencies. In order to continue to offer students the option of payment by credit card, Marshall University must pass the cost along to those who use the service.
- A non-refundable 2.25% processing fee, per transaction, will be required to make payment by credit/debit card. The processing fee will be combined with your authorized payment amount and will appear on your credit/debit card statement as a “WV Treasury” transaction. Marshall University receives no part of the processing fee. This applies only to payments made through the Offices of the Bursar, Registrar and Admissions. MU Bookstore, Athletics, Theatre, Cafeterias, and Artists Series are not affected.
- All major credit cards are accepted as a payment method including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Apple Pay.