Summer C and D Due Date: Friday, June 5th, 2023
Fall 2023 Due Date: Friday, August 11th, 2023
THE NEW MARSHALL STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER
The NEW MARSHALL STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER will be replacing the Marshall University CashTrack portal. During our transition to the New Marshall Student Account Center, you can still access CashTrack for some financial services, including parking, permits/citations, departmental revenue processing, housing reservation deposits, commuter meal plans and 1098T tax forms.
You must access the MARSHALL STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER to make payments, view account balances, add authorized users, select a refund preference, and enroll in Summer and Fall installment payment plans
Student Refund Process
Marshall University has entered into a partnership with Heartland ECSI to provide student refunds. All students must log onto the Marshall Student Account Center and select their refund preference.
For your convenience, you may click on the MARSHALL STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER logo above.
You may select one of the following refund options:
- We encourage you to select electronic deposit to any bank account of your choice as the most timely and convenient way to receive your refund. By choosing Direct Deposit your refund can be processed within 2-3 business days.
- You can select paper check which can take 7-10 business day. If you do not select a refund preference your disbursement will default to paper check.
- To avoid delaying your refund, please verify your address and telephone number with Marshall University are accurate, active and listed as permanent “PR”. Our refund software will not allow us to process refunds via direct deposit or paper check unless your “PR” permanent address and telephone number are active. You can verify/correct this information by logging into your myMU account and clicking the ‘Manage Addresses’ link under the ‘Student Account Information’ tab or by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 304-696-6410.
Please contact the following for additional information:
- Office of the Bursar: firstname.lastname@example.org, 304-696-6620 or in person- Old Main room 101
- Heartland ECSI: 844-700-0134
Our mission is to provide quality service to our students, parents, alumni and the University community in a professional and courteous manner, while maintaining the highest possible standards of accuracy in the administration of the finances for Marshall University. Our objectives are based on improving customer service, enhancing employee capabilities, and targeting applications for new technology and a cost-effective administration.
Office of the Bursar
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
One John Marshall Drive
101 Old Main Building
Huntington, WV 25755-4200