Third Oasis Due Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
CA$Htrack is an integrated student finance portal, providing students and parents with a single location to access a multitude of financial information, services and documents. Experience it for yourself.
Marshall University is proud to offer the OASIS Plan as its exclusive payment plan for tuition and housing costs. The OASIS Plan provides for three equal payments of your outstanding tuition and/or housing charges AFTER all financial aid has been applied.The enrollment fee will be equal to 1% of your final two payments. Just click on the OASIS Payment Plan link to the right for more information or click on the link below to get started.
STUDENT REFUND PROCESS
Marshall University has entered into a partnership with Heartland ECSI to provide student refunds. All students must log onto the Marshall E-Refund payment Portal and select their refund preference.
For your convenience, you may click on the E-Refund button above or logon to MyMU and click the quick launch navigation button to select a refund preference.
You may select one of the following refund options:
- We encourage you to select electronic deposit to any bank account of your choice as the most timely and convenient way to receive your refund. By choosing Direct Deposit your refund can be processed within 2-3 business days.
- You can select paper check which can take 7-10 business day. If you do not select a refund preference your disbursement will default to paper check.
Please contact the following for additional information:
- Office of the Bursar: email@example.com, 304-696-6620 or in person- Old Main room 101
- Heartland ECSI: 844-700-0134
Let them see you are part of the Herd
- Get your official Marshall PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card when you open a PNC checking account
Now you can display your school spirit on campus, off campus, and anywhere Visa® is accepted – while enjoying all of the benefits of banking with PNC:
- More than (8,600) free PNC ATMs, including two campus locations, all Sheetz stores, and the Mid-Ohio Valley Center in Point Pleasant.
- 24/7 DepositEasySM ATM at the Memorial Student Center-deposit checks or cash, make withdrawals (including $1 bills), transfer funds, cash checks and more
- Access to online and Mobile Banking1
- In-person service at our nearby PNC Bank Chesapeake Plaza branch, in Chesapeake, OH
- PNC offers Virtual Wallet Student®, which can help your monitor spending, view account balances, and avoid financial mistakes
- You can learn more about PNC Bank Virtual Wallet on the website and/or apply for a PNC Bank account online at www.pnc.com/marshall
1 A supported mobile device is needed to use Mobil Banking. Standard message and date rates may apply. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
© 2017 The PNC Financial Service Group, INC. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
*While PNC Bank is on campus as a convenience to the Marshall University community, you are under no obligation to bank with PNC and may bank with any institution you choose.
Please review the Mission Statement of Marshall University
Office of the Bursar Phone: 304.696.6620 Fax: 304.696.3588
One John Marshall Drive Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
101 Old Main Building
Huntington, WV 25755-4200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include 901# in all correspondence)