CA$Htrack is an integrated student finance portal, providing students and parents with a single location to access a multitude of financial information, services and documents. Experience it for yourself.
Online Access to Student Installment Services (OASIS)
Marshall University is proud to offer the OASIS Plan as its exclusive payment plan for tuition and housing costs. The OASIS Plan provides for three equal payments of your outstanding tuition and/or housing charges AFTER all financial aid has been applied. The enrollment fee will be equal to 1% of your final two payments. Just click on the OASIS Payment Plan link to the right for more information or click on the link below to get started.
Student Refund Process
Marshall University has entered into a partnership with Heartland ECSI to provide student refunds. All students must log onto the Marshall E-Refund payment Portal and select their refund preference.
For your convenience, you may click on the E-Refund button above or logon to MyMU and click the quick launch navigation button to select a refund preference.
You may select one of the following refund options:
- We encourage you to select electronic deposit to any bank account of your choice as the most timely and convenient way to receive your refund. By choosing Direct Deposit your refund can be processed within 2-3 business days.
- You can select paper check which can take 7-10 business day. If you do not select a refund preference your disbursement will default to paper check.
- To avoid delaying your refund, please verify your address and telephone number with Marshall University are accurate, active and listed as permanent "PR". Our refund software will not allow us to process refunds via direct deposit or paper check unless your "PR" permanent address and telephone number are active. You can verify/correct this information by logging into your myMU account and clicking the ‘Manage Addresses’ link under the ‘Student Account Information’ tab or by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 304-696-6410.
Please contact the following for additional information:
- Office of the Bursar: email@example.com, 304-696-6620 or in person- Old Main room 101
- Heartland ECSI: 844-700-0134
Office of the Bursar
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
One John Marshall Drive
101 Old Main Building
Huntington, WV 25755-4200